Friday 6 June 2008

Proud

haven't said it in awhile, but I'm really very proud of my roommates ... not only are they really cool and awesome people, they are also incredible artists ... just recently they performed with Oliver Dragojević in Križanke and at New Swing Quartet's last concert, not to mention they keep appearing on tv and radio, even overseas ... it's really hard to keep track of everything they do ... so just click on their homepage and (h)ear away :D

since I've already written about them before I won't write much about their group ... for more information read my previous post ...

this is one of my favourite songs ... heard it sung a million different ways with a million different people, even sang one of the parts at one time, but they really managed to take it to the next level this time ... well, this footage doesn't do it justice, you'd have to hear it live to really appreciate it ... though, as u can notice, they're not really morning people (the show took place at around 8 am) ;)



Go Xplozion! :D

1 comment:

ursa said...

priglašam še svojo ponosnost na tvoja cimra ... :)