Wednesday 2 April 2008

Snow!!!

well, it's been awhile huh? was just trying to figure out how many people actually read my blog cause no one ever leaves any comments ;) and I'm still getting some complaints about the language but yeah, the blog stays in english ... and it's in english for a reason ... FYI, not all my friends speak slovene, and since most of my friends understan english, i guess the choice wasn't really all that hard ... plus, it's a good way for me to perfect my essay-writing skills (which aren't really all that good;) ) ... and to write as many dots as I feel like ... in case you haven't noticed that yet, it's one of my favourite things :D

anyway, wanted to write about last week ... went to Wien (Dunaj/Vienna) to root for my friend's band Aperion, who were participating in some contest thing up there ... you can read more about it here ... really liked it up there ... Wien was just as beautiful as always, and the concert was really good ... and Aperion won in the end, at least according to the votes from the audience ... the jury was a bit weird though ...

anyway, was really excited to see that we had a lot of snow here in Slovenia when we came back, and started making plans about going snowboarding ... in the end, decided to 'take a few days off' from classes and just stay home and snowboard ... 3 most exhausting days of my life! :D but it was really amazing ... the sun was shining (not good for the snow though) and it was really beautiful ... though my family was a bit afraid for me, going snowboarding all by myself, but I was just fine ... ok, I admit, I can get a bit careless at times so I guess they did have a reason to worry in a way, but still, it's not like I have a deathwish ;) and yeah, I'm especially careful when I'm by myself - there's no one around to call the ambulance ;)

this pic was actually made with my new phone, guess I still can't get over the fact that it makes such beautiful pics :) thank you so much big bro! še kdaj ;) hihi :)
(btw, you have to click on it to see the real quality :D)

ok, gotta rap it up ... don't want to tell you too much in one post :)

coming up: vocis imago

No comments: